Make a 100 Photo Collage in 60 Seconds
You just completed a photo shoot and want to build a single sheet comprising the 100 or more pictures quickly.
Or, you have just returned from a vacation and you're anxious to share your trip photos with your friends. The only problem is — you have over 200 photos!
Everyone of us has been in a similar situation at some point of time.
How do you deal with such a situation?
In this post we will show you how to make 3 different types of collage from 100 or more pictures — without breaking the bank or learning a complex software like Photoshop.
Anyone can do it — no design background, no expertise required!
Why download a 100 picture collage maker app, why not online?
First, when you want to make a collage out of 100 photos, uploading them can be a tedious task. Online collage services are usually more suitable for small fixed template collages.
Second, when it comes to editing large number of really high quality, high resolution, big images — downloaded software is simply more suitable — no need to download or upload images, faster and more powerful processing, no waiting — it just works!
Make a 100 Photo Pile
1. Open TurboCollage and select the Pile pattern.
2. Add Pictures, then use the “Spreadout” tool to get your photo pile.
Want to see the above in action? Here's a 36 second video:
Make a 100 Photo Mosaic
1. Open TurboCollage, select the Mosaic pattern, select size of your mosaic, set border width to zero, set background color to black, and turn shadows off.
2. Add pictures to your mosaic.
3. Use the intelligent layout tool to get an arrangement that you like.
Want to see the above in action? Here's a under 48 second video:
Make a 100 Photo Grid
1. Open TurboCollage, select the Picture Grid pattern, select size of grid, set border width to zero, set background color to black, and turn shadows off.
2. Add Pictures to your grid and adjust the number of rows and columns.
Want to see the above in action? Here's a under 46 second video:
With the same steps, you can even make a collage out of 200, or 400 photos!
Still wondering why would one make a collage of so many photos? Here are some applications of a collage with a large number of photos:
1. You are a photographer or a designer and you want to combine all the photos from a shoot or a design project into one sheet.
2. You are an organizer at a conference and you want build a huge billboard comprising of 100’s of photos.
3. Posting too many photos on Facebook isn’t for you — instead you prefer to make a collage from your photos and post that.
4. You have been assigned a task to construct a collage of head shots of all the employees from your company.
So, the next time you need to make a collage from a large number of photos — use TurboCollage! And, don’t forget to leave your comments and suggestions below.