How to Make a Collage of Shapes
A photo collage of shapes such as hearts, circles, squares, hexagons, octagons and triangles is great fun. But creating one would require Photoshop skills, right?
With TurboCollage, you can make a heart collage, or a collage of shapes without any design expertise.
In this post, we will show you how to make a collage where different photos use different shapes and another collage where all photos use the same shape.
Make a Photo Collage with Multiple Shapes
Steps to build a multi-shape collage:
1. Open TurboCollage and set your collage to use Advanced Pile pattern.
2. (Optional) In the above sample we set the background color to black.
3. Add pictures to your collage. By default, all pictures are circular.
4. Click a picture to select it and set it to a shape of your choice using the tool as shown in the screenshot below:
4. Similarly, set all your pictures to desired shapes. Re-position and resize pictures to get your layout.
The above steps are illustrated in the following video:
Note that the heart shape is currently available in the Mac app only.Tweet This Shape Collage Making Method
Make a Photo Collage with All Pictures Using Same Shape
Steps to build a collage using a single shape:
1. Follow the same steps as in making a collage with multiple shapes. After you have added pictures, set all the pictures to a shape using the tool as shown in the screenshot below:
2. (Optional) You can make the arrangement regular using the tool shown in the screenshot below:
Don’t forget to leave your comments and suggestions below.