You can uninstall TurboCollage at any time using standard uninstall procedures for your operating system.
- Ensure TurboCollage is closed.
- Drag the TurboCollage application (.app file) from Applications (or wherever you installed it) to the waste bin.
- Ensure TurboCollage and its help window are closed.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Double click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select TurboCollage, click on the Remove button and click Yes.
You may require Windows Administrator rights to uninstall applications.