1. Before you activate TurboCollage, you need to install it. Here're the instructions to install TurboCollage for Mac OS X. You don’t need to reinstall if you have already installed the free trial.
2. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboCollage for Mac OS X, first buy it here.
3. If TurboCollage is running on your Mac, open TurboCollage > Register... menu at the top, as shown in the following image. After this, go to step 5.
4. If TurboCollage isn’t running on your Mac, run TurboCollage. Your application will lie in the Applications folder or the Downloads folder or wherever you installed it following the installation instructions.
5. Enter the license activation code you received when you made your purchase, and click Register Code. You can copy and paste the code instead of entering it manually.
Follow these steps to resolve this problem:
1. Please open TurboCollage and find your installed TurboCollage version in TurboCollage > About TurboCollage menu.
If you bought TurboCollage after 1st December 2017, then the installed version should be 7.x.x.x. If it isn’t, please uninstall the current version and then download and install the latest version from https://www.turbocollage.com/download.html
If you’d purchased TurboCollage 6, then the installed version should be 6.x.x.x
If you’d purchased TurboCollage 5, then the installed version should be 5.x.x.x
If you purchased TurboCollage 6 or earlier, you can either upgrade to the latest version or install the version that you purchased.
2. Please check that you’ve entered the activation code correctly. You should copy and paste the activation code instead of typing each individual character.
3. Do you still get the same problem? Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Your Order ID (mentioned in the subject of your license activation email.)
b. A screenshot of the license activation screen where you get the error.
Questions or problems? Please email email@example.com