1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download TurboCollage for Windows by clicking “Free Download”.
2. Once the download has completed, you will have TurboCollage6ForWindows.exe. If you want to install an older version of TurboCollage, you can download older versions here.
3. Double click TurboCollage6ForWindows.exe to start the installation.
4. You might be presented with a windows dialog similar to the one shown below. Select Yes and proceed with the installation.
5. As the installation progresses, you might be asked to uninstall the older versions of TurboCollage.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboCollage, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your TurboCollage license.
Questions or problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org